Hello!!! It's been awhile :)
Should we skip 2009? It would take way too long to try and type that up now!
It is now mid August 2010. This year has been hard for our little family. Even though it has been hard, we are excited for our future! We are so appreciative to all who have been so kind to show us their love and support.
Some of you may have run into me over the last couple months and noticed that Nick was hanging around more... to answer your question, yes, we did get back together for a short time. He moved in in Feb. and then back out the beginning of August. Some things just can't be worked out. On the positive side, one of the good things that came out of it though is that we are all a lot more understanding of our family situation and can work to make our divorce as functional as possible.
Ahhhh, so as I am looking forward to yet another move (way too many to count)single, stressed, busy mom is back! But I am back much happier :) I hope you are all doing well and maybe I can start updating my blog a little more often ;)
Thanks for your friendship, love, and support!!! Love to you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment