Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Christmas Stuff 07

We (the boys) love SNOW!!!
The garbage pile Christmas morning.
Bridger
The boys and "Santa"

3 comments:

Brian and April said...

Ya! New Pictures. Your boys are so cute. I'm glad we got to see you guys at Christmas time.
Love,
Brian and April

Brian and Clara +1 said...

Heidi,
I think it's been way way to many years since I have talked with you! I found your blog off of Brooke's. (Hope that was ok :) I can't believe how big your boys are now. I'm due with my first in about 2 weeks! I hope everything is going good.
-Clara

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.