Ya, ya, ya, I know it has been too long!!! We have been super busy over the last couple of months. Heidi is working away at mortgage stuff and Nick been training the new recruits for the fire department. Logan has been doing great in his pre-school class and has at least 3 girl friends. Kindergarten orientation is next week and he can't wait! Bridger has Finally started potty training (yea) and is a chatterbox that never stops!
We have been able to find a few days here and there to take the camper out for a little relaxation. The weather is starting to get nicer and that means we are getting happier! Bridger will be 3 in May and Logan will be 5 in June. We look forward to a great summer outside! Here are some pictures from our Moab and Lake Powell trip the end of Febuary and beginning of March. When I get the rest of March and April off my camera (soon) I will get those up.
Keep in touch, we will try and update more often :)


3 comments:
Fun to see new pictures! Keep them coming!
What, you updated your blog? Cute pictures. Keep 'em coming.
Welcome back to the blogiverse! I can't believe you took a picture of the deer you hit! that is hilarious! Aaahhh...Powell, looks like you guys have been having fun! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment