2 of my brothers are living at home with my parents as well. Isaac, who is my older brother has moved home, thinking about going back to school, again! He is the smart one in the family. Jake is my baby brother. He is 17 and his personality is as bubbly as a teanager can get! Both my sweet little boys have grown on and attached themselves to Isaac and Jake. Their world revolves around when Jake will get home from school to play lacross and when Isaac will be home from work to give piggy back rides. Whitney and Jordan are the crazy funny aunt and uncle whom you just can't help but laugh at and with. Niki and Jason are the cute and supportive aunt and uncle who are like a second set of parents. Thier boys are the same ages as my boys. The little cousins love each other just like brothers, it is so touching. And of course, what would be more fun than living with your grandma and grandpa! Not only is there massive support and love but they get to be right in the middle of the party, all the time! There are so many more that I would love to mention but would take up the whole page! I would not be surviving without all my family support and friends. Thank you!
I will try to get some new pictures up soon.
Lots of Love,
-Heidi
7 comments:
I hope all is well, sounds like your doing OK. I'm glad your family is supportive in whatever it is your going through. I wish we would have kept in better contact these last 15 or so years so we could be friends like we used to. If you need anything, I'm always here to talk.
This is so cute. I love the new blog. I love you guys! you are the best. Talk to you later. Love you!
Good for you, Heidi, in setting this up! I'm proud of you. Sounds like it's going ok, being with your parents right now. Please let us know if we can ever do anything. We love you and think of you often. You guys are always in our prayers.
ok it has been 5 months now! I think that you can update your blog again. :) Love ya!
Seriously? Still no update?
ya... I probably should hu?
ok, already... I will update!!! Thanks Whitta for staying on me ;)
Post a Comment